We haven't received our feedback or results from the judges for the Tech Fair yet, but from looking at the reactions we got from the judges, I think they found it very entertaining and fun to play the game - especially some of the teacher judges that looked at our project. I think that everyone liked the arcade and the effect it gave to playing the game. Some teachers liked how we mixed in old ways of gaming (the arcade) with newer versions of the technology like laptops and bluetooth/wireless keyboards. Overall, I think my group is going to get good marks - but we could have gotten better marks if we included a wireless mouse as well!
Your blog is well structured and has everything included which is good, i enjoy your layout and you time taken into this is shown.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is structured perfectly, you have all the information required in the right places. However, you can improve by showing pictures od you making it and the phases it was in before creation.
ReplyDeleteWell Done!